To make eyelashes grow means to take care of them. Here are the 5 most common reasons why 3d lashes factory don’t grow.
1. Sun overexposure. Getting too much sun causes skin to sunburn. Just the same, your 3d lashes factory are just as likely to sunburn. If you plan to be out in the sun all day make sure to wear a hat.
2. Vigorously removing eye makeup. I know how frustrating it can be to remove mascara that seems to just want to smear. But if you really want to grow longer 3d lashes factory , you’ll have to be patient. The proper way to remove makeup is to use a cotton ball. Dab it in your favorite makeup remover. Then gently press it against your lashes for a few seconds to let it soak in and break up the mascara. Dip a clean cotton in lotion and lightly wet it. Gently wipe away the mascara in short strokes. Alternatively, you can use olive oil mixed with equal parts water as an effective mascara remover.
3. Over hoeik washing. Washing your 3d lashes factory depletes them of natural oils. Over time, this causes your lashes to dry out making them brittle and more likely to fall out. The best practice is to use a quality moisturizer after you wash your face or remove eye makeup to help make eyelashes grow.
4. Eyelash extension. Be extremely careful with your 3d lashes factory when you apply false eyelashes. It’s a good idea to have them put on at a salon whenever you can to prevent messy mishaps. Glue getting into your eye, accidentally ripping out eyelashes and gluing eyes shut are more common than you might think. Ask your stylist for best practices and tips to avoid these mistakes.
5. Chemical exposure. Chlorine in swimming pools is notorious for drying out hair. That goes for skin and eyelashes too. I know it’s hard to avoid in the summer time. Just make sure to keep your skin and eyelashes moisturized every day and you’ll be fine. The best way to make 3d lashes factory longer is to avoid damaging them.
Discover more about how to Make Eyelashes Longer – 3 Secret Tips. They may surprise you.
Celebrity Lashes Exposed:
Find out how celebrities grow longer eyelashes in 4 weeks – despite their age.