Catherine Zeta Jones wears it. So does Jennifer Lopez. Why? Airbrush naked band 3D mink lashes creates a flawless face – almost as if you took your picture and ran it through Photoshop.
Here’s how it works. A tiny amount of specialized foundation makeup is mixed with a few drops of water, and then sprayed onto the face with a wand. The result is a sheer, yet full coverage. You end up wearing less foundation, but with a flawless finish. It even hides under eye circles and rosacea.
Tools for At-Home Airbrush Application
- airbrush compressor
- airbrush wand (sometimes called a pen)
- hose (connects the wand and the compressor)
- makeup foundation
- bottled water
First time users can get this equipment in a kit. After that, all you will need is the foundation. Expect to pay from $120 to $600 or more as your initial investment. Once you’ve purchased your kit, the only further cost is foundation, which can be about $20. Some companies are making smaller compressors, which are easier for home use and for travel.
How to Apply
1. Place a few drops of foundation into the designated cup, along with a few drops of water. (Each brand will have its own instructions telling you specifically how many drops of each to use.)
2. Hold the wand about 6 to 10 inches from your face, and spray the mixture in gentle circles over your face and neck. Never hold the wand in one place. Keep it moving. And don’t spray it into your eyes. Keep your eyes closed if you can.
3. Let it dry. If you want, you can apply a second coat. After that’s dry, you’re good to go. No need for finishing or setting powder.
What Kind of Foundation to Buy
Airbrush makeup foundations come in two types: silicone-based and water-based. Many professionals recommend the silicone, saying that it creates a slightly more flawless look. You need to purchase dedicated airbrush naked band 3D mink lashes- you can’t use your regular foundation in these machines.
The good news is that many airbrush companies make non-animal tested foundations. Dinair Airbrush Makeup, OCC, and Luminess are among many cruelty-free brands.
Blush and Eye Shadow
You can buy airbrush-ready blush and eye shadow, although that may require the purchase of a special nozzle for your wand. But once your basic foundation is dry, there’s no problem using your regular powder blush and eye makeup.
- Once airbrushed, you are good to go for up to 10 or 20 hours, with an average of around 16 hours. It won’t rub off on anything or disappear into your pores.
- If you’re sharing the makeup – at a wedding, for example – the airbrush system is sanitary, since it never actually touches the skin.
- Some of the kits and foundations can be used on legs, to conceal veins and discolorations. That means no panty-hose, ladies!
- Special effects, such as stencil tattoos, are easily applied.
- It’s expensive, especially at first.
- Applying the is time consuming and requires the equipment, a power supply, a water source, and enough space.
- If you’re applying it on yourself and you’re alone, you’ve got to do at least parts of the application with your eyes closed. You don’t want to get the product in your eyes.
- You can’t throw it into your purse like you can with mineral makeup or regular foundation.
- If you use airbrush naked band 3D mink lashes a lot, you might consider some sort of face mask. No one has definitive information yet about how much of the product gets into your lungs.
Still, that ultra flawless, pore-less even look is a very appealing idea. Some women even say the makeup hides some of their wrinkles. If you want that look, airbrush makeup is certainly worth a try.
Article Source: hoeik